All India Football Federation is looking for a PR Coordinator for their Media Department. The position is initially available for the duration of one year on a contractual basis and may be renewed based on performance. This position is based out of Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Building a
network of contacts within the national and regional media who cover Indian
football and identify areas for expanded coverage.
potential storylines around Indian Football which can be highlighted on AIFF’s
digital channels and external media organisations.
- Initiating PR
campaigns around special topics or events.
- Pay special
emphasis on promotion and publicity of women’s football in India.
- Churn out
news reports for the official website and assist with digital content as and
- The candidate
will also be required to conduct media operations from time to time.
The candidate needs to be flexible in working management as the role will require working over the weekend and putting in long hours all throughout as per the flow of work.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Hindi, is a must.
- Candidate should have a strong passion and knowledge of Indian Football.
- A proven ability to deliver effective regional media campaigns on all platforms will be considered an asset.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate previous experience of implementing strategic PR campaigns to support major sporting projects or events. Having previous experience of having handled PR campaigns on Indian Football will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of PR Coordinator’.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.