2. AIFF takes Your privacy very seriously and understands the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of Your personal data and other information stored about You.
6. Personal Data AIFF Collects from You -
AIFF collects and processes Your personal data in order to provide You with a service, and for the purpose of publishing and sharing information plus documents related to football.
7. Please refer to the relevant applicable terms, policies or regulations issued by AIFF to know which personal data AIFF collects from You. Your personal data will only be collected and processed under the relevant applicable terms, policies or regulations issued by AIFF unless otherwise provided.
8. Personal Data Collected Automatically -
AIFF also automatically receives and records non-sensitive personal data on its technical infrastructure logs about Your computer when You visit AIFF Web Portals, regardless of whether You have registered for an account or are just browsing our servers. AIFF may collect, including but not limited to, Your Web browser software or Your internet protocol (IP) address. AIFF may also collect information about Your location with your consent, and Your online activity on the AIFF Web Portals.
9. How AIFF uses Personal Data Collected About You -
AIFF uses personal data collected to further AIFF's legitimate business interests by:
Carrying out technical administration of the AIFF Web Portals;
Customise the content You see on the AIFF Web Portals;
Organising AIFF competitions;
Carrying out research and development to achieve and maintain a high service level.
10. Information Sharing and Disclosure
AIFF may transfer or disclose Your personal data to relevant third parties if:
AIFF needs to send the data to the police/state authorities, in particular to carry out security or administrative controls in relation to venues or events You have requested access to.
AIFF needs to comply with court or orders of relevant authorities.
AIFF finds that it is necessary, as determined in AIFF’s sole discretion, to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, emergency situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any persons, violations to Our Terms or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
11. Data Retention and Archiving
AIFF does not, as a matter of business practice, retain personal data longer than necessary for the purposes stated and to comply with legal requirements, unless otherwise agreed to by You.
12. Your right to access Your personal data
You can access, review, correct, update or delete Your personal data at any time by accessing Your account on the AIFF Web Portals where it has been created. In all cases, You can also send a formal request for accessing any personal data held by AIFF.
13. Violation of Privacy by registered User
If any User violates the privacy of any other User by accessing or disclosing any personal data of any User without the prior consent of such User and on receipt of any complaint regarding such violation, the matter shall be adjudged by the AIFF Disciplinary Committee and appropriate disciplinary actions will be taken against such violator in accordance to the provisions of the AIFF Disciplinary Code.
14. Any complaint regarding violation of privacy of any User should be notified to AIFF through an e-mail at email@example.com.
15. In any case where a separate legal proceeding under appropriate laws has been initiated against any violator by any User, AIFF would be exempted from any kind of participation in such legal proceedings.
16. If any User violates the privacy of AIFF by accessing or disclosing any data of AIFF which otherwise is not to be disclosed without prior permission of AIFF then such matter shall be adjudged by the AIFF Disciplinary Committee and appropriate disciplinary actions will be taken against such violator in accordance to the provisions of the AIFF Disciplinary Code.
17. In any case, AIFF may initiate a separate legal proceeding against the violator under appropriate laws.
18. Violation of Privacy by Third-Party
If any Third-Party violates the privacy of any other User by accessing or disclosing any personal data of any User without the prior consent of such User, then the User may initiate appropriate legal proceeding against such violator under appropriate laws. In any case, AIFF would be exempted from any kind of participation in such legal proceedings.
19. If any Third-Party violates the privacy of AIFF by accessing or disclosing any data of AIFF which otherwise is not to be disclosed without prior permission of AIFF then the following actions can be taken against such violator:
Appropriate legal proceedings can be initiated against the violator;
Blocking further access to such violator;
If the violator has a business relation with AIFF, then such violator can be blacklisted for any such future business activity.
21. If there is change to the way in which AIFF collects, uses or shares Your personal data AIFF will post a notice on AIFF Web Portals with the revised terms.