NEW DELHI: The media accreditation for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 is currently open. As part of the shortlisting process, interested journalists are requested to send in their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org as per the below format.
1. A letter from the Executive Editor of your organisation on official letterhead, and officially stamped designating your good self to cover the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 on the behalf of the organisation.
2. A separate page on the brief history of the organisation (duly signed, and stamped) along with daily circulation on the official letterhead.
3. Scanned copy of the passport.
4. Scanned copy of the valid press card of the organisation.
5. Vaccination certificates.
All of the above needs to be sent in a single PDF. The deadline for mailing applications is 8pm on July 21, 2022. (Individuals who have already sent in their applications kindly ignore).
All applications are to be mailed solely to email@example.com