AIFF Media Team
NEW DELHI: With the All India Football Federation implementing the Coach Registration System, a database software, for online registration and monitoring of licensed Coaches in India with effect from January 2017, licensed Coaches can now register themselves on the database software with ease starting today (January 20, 2017). Licensed Coaches can access the database through the portal: http://coaching.the-aiff.com
The steps to register oneself in the database for licensed Coaches follows below:
1. Enter the URL: coaching.the-aiff.com
2. A window opens with an option ‘Register Here’.
3. Select the option and fill up the required details.
In case a coach has a Grassroots certificate, he/she should also upload the same along with their highest coaching certificate.
4. A password will be sent to your registered email ID.
5. Use the password to login at the portal.
6. Go to My Profile and fill the following fields –
a. Personal Information
b. Contact Details
7. Fill Employment Details
8. In case applying for a course, go to Active Courses and click on ‘Apply’
9. Logout after the process is over
Posted on : Friday January 20, 2017