Applications are invited for internship with grassroots and Golden Baby Leagues department
All India Football Federation invites applications for internship with its Grassroots and Golden Baby Leagues Department. The candidate will have to be based in New Delhi and report to AIFF’s Headquarters, ‘Football House’, Dwarka
- Assist with uploading historical data of Grassroots Leaders Courses in the Coach Education system.
- Monitoring and ensuring online participant registration for Grassroots Leaders Courses.
- Assist the users with the Golden Baby Leagues app.
- Assist in communicating with AIFF Development Officers, League Operators, Grassroots Instructors for various purposes.
- Assist in any other role assigned to him/her from time to time.
- Computer skills. Applicant should own a laptop.
- Microsoft Office: The tasks would require working with spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
- Age or qualification is no bar for the right candidate.
- Communication Skills: The role requires the candidate to have good communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately.
- Suitable honorarium will be paid as per AIFF Policy.
- Internship duration: Joining date - end of March 2020
Last date for applying is 10th December, 2019. Kindly mail your applications along with CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Internship-Grassroots and Golden Baby Leagues”