Reports to: Director of State Referee Development(DSRD)
The Admin Support (State Referees) reports directly to and assists the Director of State Referee Development (HSRD) in the management and development of all State Referees (Levels 5-8) and the functions associated with recruitment, training, appointment, and retention of State Referees. The role is to assist in ensuring all AIFF VISION 2047 Strategic Objectives are met by designated timescales whilst ensuring effective communication and liaison is undertaken with all external stakeholders with a primary interest in State Referee Development, including women and youth refereeing programs.
- To fully support the DSRD in all aspects of State Referee administration, appointment, and logistics
- To assist the 5 x Zonal Referee Development Officers in their execution of duties for State Referee Development
- Fully support the 36 x MA Head of Referees in all aspects of State Referee administration and development
- Support the effective annual registration of all active match officials, referee assessors and referee instructors across every State FA
- To extract accurate data from RASI regarding active numbers of State registered match officials, assessors and instructors by level, age, gender and MA
- On the direction of the DSRD, assist in the appointment of AIFF accredited Referee Instructors to Basic Referee, Referee Assessor and Referee Instructor Courses when requested by State FAs
- Maintain a record of all State Referee educational programs provided by the ZRDOs for overall AIFF RD situational awareness
- Assist in the coordination of the National Exam Upgrade Program (Level 6-5)
- Assist in the co-ordination and execution of all annual fitness test programs
- Update AIFF website relating to positive State Referee initiatives
- Assist in the dissemination of Elite technical training material and amendments to the Laws of the Games to all State FAs
- Assist with the appointment of National match officials to RFYS tournaments and attend such tournaments as AIFF RD’s match official coordinator if required
- RFYS’s point of contact and coordinator for AIFF’s support to Women and Youth Referee Development programs
- Assist in the preparation and Agile uploading of the AIFF RD budget for State Referees
- Maintain a full record of State FA Futsal and Beach Soccer accredited match officials
- Any other role assigned by DSRD and Chief Refereeing Officer
Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face-to-face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email. AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.
Candidates must apply with updated CV with all basic contact information, education details and professional summary for applicants with work-experience.