All India Football Federation is looking for an experienced Team Assistant Coach to manage the India U-16 and U-19 National Team. Selected candidate will assist the respective team training programs and managing the team’s training/match activities to help create a competitive and winning team.
|Football house, Sector -19, Dwarka, New Delhi.
|As per industry standards.
|No of posts
|4- 2(Male) 2(Female)
|Assist the Head Coach in developing and implementing training programs that improve the team's overall fitness, skills, and abilities.
|Help analyse opponent teams and devise tactics that counter their strengths and weaknesses.
|Assist the Head Coach in conducting team meetings to review previous games, discuss strategies, and set goals.
|Work closely with team physicians and trainers to ensure players are in good physical condition and injury-free.
|Assist Head Coach to Recruit players and evaluate their potential for the team.
|Provide feedback and support to players to help them improve their skills and reach their full potential.
Work with the team's administrative staff to ensure compliance with all regulations and guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum AFC B Diploma
- Must be Active in coaching with ISL/I-League/IWL or Top leagues in Club/State.
- Minimum of 5 years of coaching experience, preferably at the National or International level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Good understanding of football rules, strategies, and tactics.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing situations.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Experience working with young players and developing their skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face-to-face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email. AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.
Candidates must apply with updated CV with all basic contact information, education details and professional summary for applicants with work-experience.