All India Football Federation is looking for an experienced Team Goalkeeping Coach to manage the India U-19 National Team. Selected candidate will assist the respective team training programs and managing the team’s training/match activities to help create a competitive and winning team.
|Football house, Sector -19, Dwarka, New Delhi.
|As per industry standards.
|No of posts
|2- 1(Male) 1(Female)
|Develop and implement a comprehensive goalkeeping training program that addresses the technical, tactical, physical, and mental aspects of the position
|Evaluate the performance of the goalkeepers during training and matches and provide regular feedback to help them improve their skills and decision-making
|Work with the Head Coach and other members of the coaching staff to develop game plans and strategies that optimize the performance of the goalkeepers and the team as a whole
|Monitor the physical and mental health of the goalkeepers and design appropriate recovery and regeneration programs to help them maintain their peak performance throughout the tournament
|Scout and analyse the goalkeepers of the opposition teams and develop strategies to counter their strengths and exploit their weaknesses
|Build a positive team culture and foster an environment that promotes growth and development for the goalkeepers
|Attend all team meetings, training sessions, and matches as required by the Head Coach
|Communicate effectively with players, coaching staff, and management to ensure the smooth operation of the team
Qualifications and experience:
- Must have at least AFC Goalkeeping A or higher
- Must be Active in coaching with ISL/I-League/IWL or Top leagues in Club/State.
- At least 5 years of experience coaching goalkeepers at the youth or professional level
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of the technical and tactical aspects of the goalkeeping position
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing situations
- Passion for football and commitment to the development of young players
- Must be willing to travel and work flexible hours as required by the team schedule.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face-to-face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email. AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.
Candidates must apply with updated CV with all basic contact information, education details and professional summary for applicants with work-experience.