All India Football Federation is looking to hire a qualified professional to join as Admin Assistant at Football House, Dwarka.
|1||Base location||Football house, Sector -19, Dwarka, New Delhi|
|2||Remuneration Package||As per industry standards.|
Key Deliverables: -
- Managing employee medical benefits, including enrolment and eligibility verification
- Process medical claims and ensuring timely reimbursement.
- Coordinating with insurance providers and healthcare providers to resolve any issues or concerns.
- Assisting employees in understanding their medical benefits and answering any related queries
- Process PF and ESI matters in consultation with PF consultants and provide all necessary inputs to them.
- Providing administrative support to the administration department
- Files/Record management of Administration Department including Correspondence Management with States
- Files management for Inventory/ fixed assets
- Working knowledge about Agile and SAP software
- Fire inspection, water harvesting, and other govt. agency approvals related processes.
- Knowledge for custom duty exemption
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience as office/ administration assistant
- 3-4 years of experience in working with MS-Excel.