All India Football Federation is looking for an experienced and talented Back-office assistant in logistics department.
- Collect and compile multiple travel booking and hotel bookings.
- General regular and ad-hoc reports as required by the federation.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity in all reports.
- Present complex data in a clear and visually appealing manner.
- Update and maintain dashboards to reflect real-time information.
- Organize, clean, and maintain large datasets.
- Meticulous in ensuring data accuracy and report quality.
- Develop and maintain databases for efficient data retrieval.
- Bachelor's degree in any domain is must. BCA and BBA candidates will be preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in MIS or related role.
- Proficiency in advanced excel functions and formulas.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face-to-face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email. AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.