For the FIFA World Cup 26™ Preliminary Competition, a new football data collection process will be introduced. For the purposes of gathering live data and validating official data, a Stadium Data Collector (SDC) will be appointed for each match, to register all major events, such as line-ups, substitutions, goals, and yellow and red cards.
We are looking for reliable and highly organized individuals, to ensure the smooth coverage all over the globe. The job requires the SDC to be present in the stadium on the matchday and during the match.
You will liaise with the official match representatives the day before the game to ensure everything is set for you to be able to collect data as per FIFA's regulations. On the match days, you need to arrive at the venue two hours before kick-off and to collect data using the software provided to you.
Accreditation, logistics, accommodation (if needed), distance training and live support will be provided.
- India Match Venues (Match Specific Assignment)
What you'll be doing
After completing the training you will be:
- Liaising with Match Commissioners and match organizers to ensure everything is set for you to be able to collect data as per FIFA's regulations
- Collecting the data live during the match as per requirements using the software provided
- Validating the data with the Referee in the dressing room, in the presence of the Match Commissioner, after the game is finished
- Distributing the match report to different parties electronically
- Must have respectable personality.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess a windows laptop
- Good football knowledge and understanding
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Availability to cover all relevant matches in the city for the full qualifying campaign (if applicable)
- A per-match Fee will be provided for the services delivered.