All India Football Federation is looking for a Coordinator – Website & Content. The incumbent will work closely with the Media department and manage and maintain the official websites under the umbrella of AIFF. This position is based out of The Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- To increase
visibility of Indian football through the official websites, social networking
sites, blog posts and other digital channels.
- Generate &
publish feature articles, match reports, press releases and other articles and
manage the content, data and design on the official websites.
- Track and
analyse digital traffic and the success of online campaigns and make changes in
- Research and
explore new promotional possibilities and internet technologies.
with respective departments on a regular basis to ensure dissemination of
correct information in a timely manner.
with the development team as and when required and work closely with the rest
of the media team and take ownership of the websites.
- Understand and
adhere to brand guidelines and uphold the Federation’s image by generating high
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduate with 1-3 years of relevant work experience. Prior experience in the sports industry will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and digital analytics is a must.
- A thorough understanding of website CMS with prior experience working for websites is an advantage.
- Strong written communication and inter-personal skills with excellent stakeholder management.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and budgetary constraints.
- Attention to detail and a proactive work ethic and an ability to prioritize information and display it in a structured manner.
- Basic knowledge of and interest in Indian football would be preferable.
- Candidates based out of Delhi NCR would be preferred.
Candidates should mail their CV to email@example.com along with reference of their work with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Coordinator – Website & Content’ and also state their expected remuneration. Only those candidates whose CVs are shortlisted will be contact. The candidate should be able to join latest by end of July.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.