All India Football Federation is looking for an experienced Team Assistant Coach to manage the India U-23 National Team. Selected candidate will assist the respective team training programs and managing the team’s training/match activities to help create a competitive and winning team.
|1||Base location||Football house, Sector -19, Dwarka, New Delhi.|
|2||Remuneration Package||As per industry standards.|
|3||No of posts||1|
Deadline to close the application: 25.07.2023.
|1||Assist the Head Coach in developing and implementing training programs that improve the team's overall fitness, skills, and abilities.|
|2||Help analyse opponent teams and devise tactics that counter their strengths and weaknesses.|
|3||Assist the Head Coach in conducting team meetings to review previous games, discuss strategies, and set goals.|
|4||Work closely with team physicians and trainers to ensure players are in good physical condition and injury-free.|
|5||Assist Head Coach to Recruit players and evaluate their potential for the team.|
|6||Provide feedback and support to players to help them improve their skills and reach their full potential.|
|7||Work with the team’s administrative staff to ensure compliance with all regulations and guidelines.|
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum AFC A Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of coaching experience, preferably at the National or International level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Good understanding of football rules, strategies, and tactics.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing situations.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face-to-face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email. AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.