All India Football Federation is looking for Intern(Legal) to work in the Players Status and Registration Department (PSRD).
Brief Description of the Player Status & Registration Department
This Department of AIFF manages the players registered throughout India via AIFF's Centralised Registration System (CRS), wherein a player's registration/renewal and transfer is Approved by AIFF without which he/she cannot participate in any Competition organised/sanctioned by AIFF or its Member Associations and Affiliated Units.
This department also manages the disputes that are related to a player and club and/or an official, Intermediaries registered with AIFF and Anti-Doping.
In detail, the PSRD manages the following Regulations:
1) To assist the Secretariat with Disciplinary Committee and Player Status Committee related proceedings.
2) Record the minutes of the meetings.
3) Draft certain notices and replies to the various requests and complaints we get related to players/clubs/member association related disputes.
4) To assist in drafting the new AIFF Agents Regulations.
5) Keep a track on age-fraud related issues and report them to the department.
6) Keep a track of matches/tournaments on AIFF CMS and report for any Disciplinary Action to be taken.
Requirements and Qualifications: