AIFF Is looking for a suitable female candidates for the position of Manager Protocol & Hospitality.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Assist the Secretary General in carrying out the AIFF’s mission, essentially pertaining to the planning, organization, management, coordination and supervision of AIFF’s protocol services .
· Advise on matters related to diplomatic protocol and etiquette.
· Plan, coordinate and execute the AIFF’s President’s participation to official events both locally and internationally.
· Arrange detailed itineraries for the AIFF President and Guests.
· Receive and escort special guests of AIFF.
· Accompany the President on official visits if desirable to events and ceremonies as advised by the Secretary General.
· Arrange for official gifts for the visiting delegates.
· Coordinate with relevant focal points of special guests for smooth and seamless travel/visits.
· Supervise staff providing protocol services for the AIFF President & other high-level officials , particularly with respect to reception at the airport, assistance during missions, ensuring protocol coverage of his official activities.
· Ensure the proper implementation of the privileges and immunities accorded to the AIFF President in consultation with local Association.
· Prepare briefs and recommendations to the Secretary General on the status of protocol services concerning the President and Special guests.
· Formulate and propose policies, procedures and guidelines for protocol practice and norms in various State Associations , in light of developments in the field of protocol and diplomacy.
· Analyse current events and protocol developments by the Govt of India & States/UTs and provide regular updates to the Secretary General.
· Regular liaison with relevant Protocol departments of Govt of India (MYAS/SAI),Airport Authority of India/Customs/Immigration/CISF etc.
· Coordinate with General Secretaries of affiliated Member Associations/Units to ensure universal delivery of protocol services.
· Prepare and produce reports on internal coordination of meetings with the staff under his/her supervision.
· Assist and advise the Secretary General in matters related to budget for Protocol.
· Assist the Secretary General in evaluation of performance of staff in the Protocol.
· Training and guiding staff, volunteers and members in following a set protocols related to event, Hospitality, competitions, dignitaries, etc
· Deputing staff or volunteers for Hospitality and Protocol functions as required
· Planning and executing a Hospitality plan related to AIFF event, dignitary visit or competitions or official functions
· Designing and executing Guest management Protocol and Hospitality
· Perform related duties assigned by the Secretary General