Chhattisgarh Football Association is looking for a qualified professional to join as Technical Coordinator at Chhattisgarh Football Association
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be a resident of the state (Unless the specified criteria for recruitment is not met or found in candidates from the concerning State or UT).
- Must be proficient in English, Hindi and the state vernacular in reading, speaking and writing as part of his communication skills.
- Minimal Coaching Qualification of AFC B-Certificate; if no candidates fulfill the criteria then the situation can be referred to the Development Committee for a resolution on the matter.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of coaching experience in Domestic State/National leagues at senior level; if no candidates fulfill the criteria, then the situation can be referred to the Development Committee for a resolution on the matter.
- Must have good knowledge in Youth and Grassroots football management/development.
- Must possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other related Software applications on Windows based systems.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Should be physically fit to travel domestically in various assignments as and when required.
Candidates who have applied for the position of Technical Coordinator cannot be part of the Executive Committee of the MA or its unit (District/Constituency/Club).
N.B. The criteria on minimum education may not be essential for those candidates who are employed with the State for 3 years or more and are meeting all other criteria.
Candidates applying for the position cannot be part of any MA Standing or Executive Committee or its sub-committee.