Chhattisgarh Football Association is looking for a qualified professional to join as Administrative Head at Chhattisgarh Football Association
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be a resident of the state (Unless the specified criteria for recruitment is not met or found in candidates from the concerning State or UT).
- Must be proficient in English, Hindi and the state vernacular in reading, speaking and writing as part of his communication skills.
- Minimum Educational qualification of Bachelor’s degree in any field (Sports Management preferred)
- Work Experience in Football administration at State Associations, Professional Clubs or AIFF of at least 3 years.
- Must have good knowledge of the domestic football structure and its areas of operations in the country (For eg. Coach Education, Grassroots, Youth Development, Leagues & Competitions etc.)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other related Software applications on Windows based systems.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have clinical understanding and knowledge of financial management
- Should be physically fit to travel domestically in various assignments as and when required.
1.The criteria on minimum education will be relaxed for those candidates who are employed with the State for Three years or more and are meeting all other criteria.
2. Candidates applying for the position cannot be part of any MA Standing or Executive Committee or its sub-committee.
Interested candidates should mail their applications along with copies of their credentials only through mail at Chhattisgarh Football Association with the subject as “Application for the Post of “Administrative Head” . Last date of Application is 10th March 23 till 5 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated for further process .Chhattisgarh F.A. reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.