All India Football Federation is looking to hire a qualified professional to join us as Manager Facility & Infrastructure responsible for managing all the Facilities & Infrastructure of AIFF.
1. To technically coordinate and regularly inspect AIFFfacilities namely Football House, National Centres of Excellence, Kolkata, AIFF Training Centre at Goa.
2. To review preliminary and detailed design drawing submissionsrelated to new AIFF sites and structures.
3. To perform fieldwork such as surveying, handling inspection andenforcement of infrastructure installations.
4. To assist the building contractors with troubleshootinginfrastructure and development related issues.
5. To prepare technical memos, reports for committee and council, tender documents.
6. To prepare specifications/technical proposal and reportinginformation to management as and when required.
7. To plan, implement &manage procedures to optimize inventory.
8. To ensure all incoming assets are noted in the inventory Register.
9. To maintain record of all receipts and issued items/kits toconcerned departments of AIFF.
10. To maintain expense record in Inventories/Registers.
11. To record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcileinventory.
12. To use software like SAP, Agile & Excel to monitor demandand document characteristics of inventory.
13. To coordinate with the required departments and respectiveequipment suppliers / vendors to ensure smooth delivery of the kitand football equipment for the respective teams across the countryand if need arise outside India.
14. To analyse data and work with various departments toanticipate all the future needs and ensure timely delivery of therequirements.
15. To record periodic deliveries and shipments to teams toreconcile inventory.
16. To conduct quarterly, half yearly and annual stock verificationand coordinate at the time of audit of Stocks by Auditors.
17. To inspect football facilities /stadiums as and when required.
18.Kit & Equipment management.
1. Bachelor Degree in any field.
2. Former National/State level players with 3-5 years of experience in operations/ facilities maintenance or equivalentroles.
3. Knowledge of OSHA (Occupational Health & Working condition )and other environmental regulations
4. Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operatingrequirements, and safety precautions related to facilitiesmanagement.
5. Proven experience as Facility management/ inventory manager orsimilar position
6. Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
7. Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g.ERP/SAP/Agile)
8. Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
9. An analytical mind with strong skills
10. Excellent organizational and planning skills
11. Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
12. Reliable and trustworthy with high degree of Integrity.
13. Knowledge of Govt compliances
Interested candidates should mail their applications along with CVs at email@example.com with the subject as “Application for the Post of “Manager - Facility & Infrastructure ” . Last date of Application is 3rd March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face to face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.