Under the general supervision of the Secretary General , the Manager of Protocol will:
- Assist the Secretary General in carrying out the AIFF’s mission, essentially pertaining to the planning, organization, management, coordination and supervision of AIFF’s protocol services .
- Advise on matters related to diplomatic protocol and etiquette.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the AIFF’s President’s participation to official events both locally and internationally.
- Arrange detailed itineraries for the AIFF President and Guests.
- Receive and escort special guests of AIFF.
- Accompany the President on official visits if desirable to events and ceremonies as advised by the Secretary General.
- Arrange for official gifts for the visiting delegates.
- Coordinate with relevant focal points of special guests for smooth and seamless travel/visits.
- Supervise staff providing protocol services for the AIFF President & other high-level officials , particularly with respect to reception at the airport, assistance during missions, ensuring protocol coverage of his official activities.
- Ensure the proper implementation of the privileges and immunities accorded to the AIFF President in consultation with local Association.
- Prepare briefs and recommendations to the Secretary General on the status of protocol services concerning the President and Special guests.
- Formulate and propose policies, procedures and guidelines for protocol practice and norms in various State Associations , in light of developments in the field of protocol and diplomacy.
- Analyse current events and protocol developments by the Govt of India & States/UTs and provide regular updates to the Secretary General.
- Regular liaison with relevant Protocol departments of Govt of India (MYAS/SAI),Airport Authority of India/Customs/Immigration/CISF etc.
- Coordinate with General Secretaries of affiliated Member Associations/Units to ensure universal delivery of protocol services.
- Prepare and produce reports on internal coordination of meetings with the staff under his/her supervision.
- Assist and advise the Secretary General in matters related to budget for Protocol.
- Assist the Secretary General in evaluation of performance of staff in the Protocol.
- Training and guiding staff, volunteers and members in following a set protocols related to event, Hospitality, competitions, dignitaries, etc
- Deputing staff or volunteers for Hospitality and Protocol functions as required
- Planning and executing a Hospitality plan related to AIFF event, dignitary visit or competitions or official functions
- Designing and executing Guest management Protocol and Hospitality
- Perform related duties assigned by the Secretary General
- Female Candidates with pleasing personality.
- Graduate in any stream.
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably in Govt/Public Sector or Sports federations.
- From Hospitality industry and work experience or airline cabin crew experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Govt Policies/regulations on travel/health/immigration/Visa etc.
- Ability to communicate and write effectively in English and/or any foreign language desirable.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
Interested candidates should mail their applications along with CVs at email@example.com with the subject as “Application for the Post of “Manger Protocol & Hospitality ” . Last date of Application is 24th February 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend a face to face interview at a time & date which will be communicated via email.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.