No of opening/s: 2
• Responsible for ensuring all functional and administrative requirements of the National Team Camp/Exposures/Competitions are met adequately, thus helping the team and staff to perform to the highest standards and focus on technical matters/football development
• working closely with the AIFF National Team Department to coordinate on all aspects of the team; provide team lists, Camp plan, tour plans, etc. as per deadlines
• establish a good working relationship with the team staff, external and internal stakeholders of AIFF for smooth functioning of the National Team activities
• responsible for maintenance and inventory of football training equipment and other kit components and maintain records of the kits received and distributed.
• discuss with the medical staff for medical requirement and procure and maintain records for the same
• responsible for maintaining daily attendance sheets and submit the same to NT department
• Participate in daily meetings with Head Coach and medical staff, as per the plan of the Head Coach; publish weekly schedules for all Camp activities as directed by Head Coach
• responsible in preparing detailed check lists for every National Team Event/Competition or camp or any other approved activity of the National Team in coordination with the Head Coach
• coordinate with the NT Department and Logistics Department on the logistical arrangements during exposure tours, training camps/matches, domestic tours, etc.
• coordinate with head office to ensure training kits and match kits from the sponsors reach the team prior to the commencement of camp/tours
• Participate in managers’ meetings at competitions; stay abreast of competition regulations and keep the team updated and equipped as per the tournament regulations.
• coordinate for the players’ passports, identity documents, travel, visa, etc
• coordinate with ground personnel and ensure maintenance of training pitches and connected infrastructure
• responsible for match-day arrangements like dressing room, referees and ambulance, including ice bath for the team during practice matches or whenever required
• coordinate with scouting team and Clubs to arrange trials for players as suggested by the scouts after consulting the Head Coach.
• Keep check on meals as per diet chart for the team after consulting Head Coach, medical team etc to ensure that high standards are maintained by caterer in meals
• Create amiable atmosphere for players’ education, including enrolling the players in open schooling, arranging a tutor for the players and keeping a study time on daily basis while publishing the weekly schedule
• be aware of any special medication needs of players; take care of players’ medical/injury/surgery in the absence of parents/family; maintain communication with family
• coordinate with Physio and conduct medical tests on players, as per requirement and FIFA/AFC protocol; ensure pre-competition medical assessment (PCMA) prior to participation in major competitions; ensure players are covered (insurance)
• ensure that discipline and decorum is maintained by the players during the National Team duty
• responsible to take pictures and give necessary updates to the media department
• maintain daily reports of all financial operations and work within the approved budget and optimise usage of resources
• coordinate with NT department for necessary funds or advance as per the approved budget and ensure timely submission of bills, invoices and other supporting documents as required by the Accounts Department.
• coordinate with the NT department and if required with the Accounts Department to ensure correct and timely payment of allowances (Daily Allowance and Travel Allowance) for the camps and tours to the players and the staff members and to ensure timely payments to the vendors
• maintain and furnish a database of all relevant documents related to any training camp/competition to enable them to submit to the Accounts Department or the auditors whenever necessary.
• Prepare the file for reimbursement of camps and exposures expenses from SAI/concerned stakeholders.
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to email@example.com with the subject as "Application for the Post of “Team Coordinator with Women’s National Football Teams”. Last date of Application is 23rd January 2023.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.