Reports to Secretary General
- Hold, support & assist State FAs in Development of Football.
- Collect ,Segregate and Analyse data from MAs of Football activities across India.
- Liaise with other departments (Leagues, Grassroots, Coach Education, Referees, Competitions ) at AIFF to monitor development activities in the States.
- Create a customized developmental plan with the AIFF Technical Director for various State Associations based on their performance and activities over the years.
- Develop and Maintain good professional relationship with State MA officials on behalf of AIFF.
- Financial Management of all concerned activities under State Development programme.
- Create a good communication chain between AIFF and State MAs to carry out all developmental operations.
- Provide feedback on development of all State Associations.
- Report to the Secretary General at AIFF.
- Proposing to the States Associations to create a structure for referees organization and delegate a leader
- Organizing courses for referees at the State Association’s (SA) level
- Developing a structural number of referees at the SA to be able to cover the leagues and all the other competitions for men and women’s football.
- Increasing the number of highly educated and licensed referees.
- Helping the MA to plan an yearly coaching education plan.
- The need to increase the number of women’s coaching staff-GK/Physical/Football Performance/Head Coach.
- Financial transparency when organize those kind of courses, and reducing the huge gap of the total cost for the participants between different states.
- Coordinate with the Coaching Education program of AIFF to implement a realistic number of instructors for every MA.
- Partnership/collaboration with local stakeholders/State Governments and corporate.
LEAGUE AND YOUTH COMPETITIONS
- Helping the MAs to implement a sample of sponsoring program in order to obtain funds for the league/competitions
- To analyse the reality of every each state and create a plan at the short/middle/log term to increase the numbers of games played at different ages.
- The implementations of a digital data of the leagues organized by every each MA.
- Designing a five year plan for leagues development at MAs level.
Candidate’s Profile :
- Age below 50 years.
- Grauate/PG in any stream with Diploma in Sports Management preferred.
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years preferably in Football industry and start ups.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to develop basic working relationship with stake holders.Basic Working legal knowledge of Societies Act
- Preparation budgets for stake holders for development projects.
- Proven leadership capacity and good relationship with subordinates.
- Excellent communication - written and oral – skills.
- Advanced Level of knowledge in Microsoft Office platforms such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as "Application for the Post of “Director State Development ”. Last date of Application is 23rd December 2022.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.