Reports to : Secretary General
To lead the AIFF's Finance Department.
To lead financial/Audit/IT/GST Compliances function for AIFF.
He would advise Secretary General to streamline Finance systems, compliances, budgets and policies.
As Director Finance should have relevant experience to handle finances of AIFF.
Should be able to develop a robust finance strategy consistent with AIFF’s growth plans; ensure compliances and set up systems to handle the fast growth of AIFF operations.
Key Responsibilities : -
- Strategic thinking and planning of AIFF finances and policies and implementing the same.
- Setting up a robust financial team to meet the scale and needs of a fastgrowingAIFF.
- Leading the finance and operation team of 4-6 people to get things done within deadlines.
- Ensuring the AIFF is compliant with various filings to FCRA/Income Tax/ Provident Fund/ GST, MHA and other statutory organizations, following amendments in rules. Working closely with the auditors and Internal legal team on various filings.
- Working with Secretary General & Departments to prepare budgets, MIS.
- Utilizations certificates for various Govt Approvals.
- Liaise with SAI Finance departments for speedy settlement for approvals & release of funds to AIFF.
- Managing the allocations of funding and budgeting of planned expenses; Overseeing reconciliation of budget v/s actuals for various grants & corporate funds; Ensuring adequate risk management.
- Establish banking arrangements and maintain liaison with principal bankers. Develop a plan to minimise exposure to currency gains and losses
- Timely calling of Finance Committee meetings, drawing up agenda, minutes and filings to various authorities.
- Overseeing filing of TDS Returns, GST calculations, Bank reconciliations, Overseeing various audits (Statutory Audit, half yearly & external audits by FIFA/AFC)
Role requirements :
- 5-7 years experience at Senior position in the finance function, preferably expertise in compliances and FCRA.
- Demonstrated leadership, and team spirit. - Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment - Strong strategic thinking - Interpersonal and influence skills - Humility and integrity.
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of “Director Finance & Accounts”. Last date of Application is 16th December 2022.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.