No of opening/s: 4 (Four); Male/Female
Reports to: HEAD COACH, of respective teams
Team’s training base: Various locations in India
Type of Contract: Contract
Salary and perks: Commensurate with qualifications and experience & AIFF norms
CV & cover letter to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th day from opening of advertisement
Date of joining: within a week of candidate selection
The Video Analyst will contribute to the development of the team by through the use of video and related technology as per the directions of the Head Coach. The team schedules could be at various locations in India and overseas and the incumbent will be expected to travel and stay with the team as per the programme.
- Capture video footage of training sessions and matches.
- Edit and present footage to the coach as per the latter’s requirements.
- Conduct analysis on opposition by using video applications or any available footage.
- Work in concert with the team staff that may include goalkeeping coach, fitness trainer, physio, team manager, analyst & others, keeping the goal of sustaining the team’s development as top priority.
- Maintain archives of the video analysis. Provide analysis as and when required by AIFF committees, scouting department, etc.
- Make efficient use of the available resources.
- Maintain exemplary personal behaviour to maintain and enhance the status of the Indian National team.
- Participate in/contribute to any seminars/teaching programmes/conferences/etc. organised by the key stakeholders viz., All India Football Federation &/or the Sports Authority of India in relation to the incumbent’s domain of expertise.
Key Performance Indicators:
Detailed KPI to be established and reviewed in consultation with Head Coach.
- At least 3 years of experience as video analyst in a football programme. Past experience in NT projects will be an advantage. Keen interest in the nuance of the game and player behaviour.
- Adept at using technology and video analysis platforms. A satisfactory level of ability in using applications like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to devise ways to present complex matters in simpler ways for youth players from varied cultures to understand.
- Good communicator in Hindi and English. Other Indian languages will be a plus.
- Graduate in any discipline from a Government of India recognised institution or university.
- Willing to drive own development through recognised courses and licences in his field.
- Able to visualise and pursue ambitious goals that may disrupt the prevailing scenario and take Indian football to great heights.
- Pleasing personality with professional attitude; willing and able to strike rapport with youth and the other staff from different cultures in an environment with language limitations.
- Candidates should be willing to produce documents, as asked for, for background checks/due diligence. The documents will include, among others, original certificates in support of date of birth, educational & professional qualifications, experience certificates, etc. along with one set of self-attested photocopies.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within a week after the application deadline. Shortlisted candidates should be ready to present themselves for interview/s in person within a week or earlier. In certain unavoidable circumstances, the interview/s could be conducted through a webcam over the internet. Related travel & lodging/boarding expenses will have to be borne by the candidate. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/s.
- The selected candidate will be expected to join the team any time after selection.
- As the job may involve regular overseas travel, a candidate is expected to hold a valid passport and should be able to produce documents, if asked for, to prove his/her worthiness to travel.