No of opening/s: 4 (Four); 2 Male & 2 Females
Reports to: Medical/Coaching Support Staff of respective National Football Teams
Team’s training base: Various locations in India
Type of Contract: Contract
Salary and perks: Commensurate with qualifications and experience & AIFF norms
CV & cover letter to be sent to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th day from opening of advertisement
Date of joining: within a week of candidate selection
The Masseur will be working in close contact with the medical/coaching support staff of respective teams. The incumbent will also be expected to work in concert with the rest of the support staff with the prime motive of controlling the physical state of the youth players in their crucial period of growth.
The schedules of the team could be at various locations in India and overseas and the incumbent will be expected to travel and stay with the team as per the programme.
Detailed KPI to be established and reviewed in consultation with Medical Team and Coaching staff
- At least 3 years of experience as Masseur in a professional youth football programme or any other physically demanding sport participating in international/national level competitions.
- Holder of relevant Degree in massage from a recognised institute or equivalent or having commensurate experience as follows:
- International national team experience in youth and/or senior category. Being part of trophy-winning teams will be an advantage.
- Equivalent experience in any other physically demanding sport will also be considered
- Proven record of experience especially in pitch-side trauma during high-intensity competitions.
- Candidates should be willing to produce Registration Certificate, other documents, as asked for, for background checks/due diligence. The documents will include, among others, original certificates in support of date of birth, educational & professional qualifications, experience certificates, etc. along with one set of self-attested photocopies.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within a week after the application deadline. Shortlisted candidates should be ready to present themselves for interview/s in person as and when asked for. In certain unavoidable circumstances, the interview/s could be conducted through a webcam over the internet. Related travel & lodging/boarding expenses will have to be borne by the candidate. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/s.
As the job may involve regular overseas travel, a candidate is expected to hold a valid passport and should be able to produce documents, if asked for, to prove his/her worthiness to travel.