Reports to Secretary General
All India Football Federation “AIFF” the national governing body for football, is currently seeking a full time Head of Competitions for immediate joining.
The Head of Competition will be responsible for managing the operations and conduct competitions both men & women of AIFF.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall planning & operations of the Competitions.
- Management and delivery of all AIFF organized competitions to include scheduling the tournaments, preparation of competition regulations, players and team registrations.
- Work with Member Associations to deliver the Preliminary Rounds of the Tournaments wherever applicable & the Final Rounds
- Plan & conduct draws & issue fixtures for Tournaments.
- Preparation & approval of Budget for all AIFF conducted tournaments.
- Liaise with Dy SG and Director Finance & Accounts regarding financial approvals, subsidies and other financial matters
- Work with Marketing & Sponsorship services Managers to oversee match delivery, which consider the needs of broadcaster & clubs.
- Make an operational plan for the Venues and technical matters like Stadium/Ground bookings ,Broadcast & marketing & branding plan with related departments.
- Interact with Player Status department for registration of players.
- Develop and administer National Football Championships both for men and women.
- Preparation & approval from AIFF Exco of football Calendar with continued focus on alignment to the Domestic competitions and FIFA windows.
- Approval from AIFF Exco Levies for Domestic as well as International tournaments.
- Develop close association with MAs & club.
- Work closely with Referees department for competition related matters including match officials.
- Provide reports and information to the Secretary General on participation on any specific programs.
- keep informed on best practice of Competitions in FIFA/AFC.
- To be the main contact point for all competitions & onall national competition related matters& International matches for AIFF.
- Interface as needed with the Asian Football Confederation (AFC), FIFA and Member Federations.
Experience and skills required:
- Age below 50 years.
- Work experience minimum 7-9 years in organizing competitions.
- Excellent communication skills, particular written and presentation.
- Proven experience working in similar role in Clubs/MAs.
- Must have handled Competitions independtly.
- Knowledge of Football Administration systems.
- Strong ability to go into details of match organization.
- Experience in tournament delivery and having an understanding of what is required to run a professional football Tournament.
- Understanding of core principles of Football Development.
- Basic IT knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office.
- Awareness of strategic goals of AIFF.
- Must be able to lead & motivate his department.
- Must be able to work 24x7 days a week
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as "Application for the Post of “Head of Competitions ”. Last date of Application is 21st November 2022.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.