- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Qualification : MBA or Sports Management.
- Position is open for Women.
- 5-7 years of experience in Sports administration/Women’s Football.
- In depth knowledge of the women’s football ecosystem, regulatory framework, and development mechanisms.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Playing, coaching ,football administration and/or refereeing experience an asset.
- Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, and integrity.
- Set up the women’s football department and manage the team.
- Oversee the implementation and evolution of women’s football strategy with monitoring progress and reporting to the Secretary General.
- Lead, drive and optimize the strategic development of women’s football in various aspects such as participation growth, high performance, competitions, club and league development, coach education, regulatory framework and governance, social impact, professionalization, and leadership.
- Intensely collaborate with the competition’s Department as well as other relevant AIFF departments.
- Manage the development of Women’s Football in Member Associations.
- Develop new concepts and create effective and efficient programmes for development of Women’s football.
- Drive cooperation and partnerships with internal and external parties to benefit the growth of women’s football.
- Oversee the creation of an AIFF women’s football data. hub.
- Contribute to AIFF’s overall strategic objectives and transformation.
Reporting to Secretary General .
Interested candidates should mail their CV to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of “Head of Women's Department”. Last date of Application is 14th November 2022.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.