Reports to: Director of Media, AIFF
Brief Description of the Department
As the name suggests, the Media department looks after everything related to media, communications, and public relations at the All India Football Federation. The department is responsible for the day-to-day communications that go out on the website and the social media, and is also in constant touch with the external media over various issues and queries.
* Edit video content for a variety of digital platforms
* Take ownership and develop video content buckets for the federation.
* Adhere to brand guidelines & generate high quality content.
* Develop a long-term DNA for the federation's digital handles.
* Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
* 1-2 years of proven video editing experience.
* Proficiency over video editing & design software and technologies (such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, etc.) is a must.
* Command over motion graphics, illustrations.
* Ability to work within crunch timelines and flexible hours.
* Strong organizational & communication skills.
* Basic knowledge of and interest in football is mandatory.
Interested candidates should mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Assistant Video Producer’. It is mandatory to also share at least 5 samples of their work along with the application, and state their expected remuneration. Last date of application is 30th November 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview at a time & date which will be communicated on the contact details provided by the shortlisted applicant. The Candidate should be able to join at the earliest.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.