Reports to: Director of Media, AIFF
Brief Description of the Department
As the name suggests, the Media department looks after everything related to media, communications, and public relations at the All India Football Federation. The department is responsible for the day-to-day communications that go out on the website and the social media, and is also in constant touch with the external media over various issues and queries.
* Conceptualizing & developing social media graphics, illustrations & other collaterals as per the Federation’s requirements.
* Develop a long-term design DNA for the Federation’s digital handles and unique visual identities for each AIFF property.
* Be up to date with design ideas, trends worldwide and inculcate them within work.
* Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks within strict deadlines.
* 1-2 years of proven graphic designing experience.
* Proficiency design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw etc.) is a must.
* Command over illustrations & digital sketches.
* Ability to work within crunch timelines and flexible hours.
* Strong organizational & communication skills.
* Basic knowledge of and interest in football is mandatory.
Interested candidates should mail their CV to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Junior Graphics Designer’. It is mandatory to also share at least 5 samples of their work along with the application, and state their expected remuneration. Last date of Application is 14th November 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview at a time & date which will be communicated on the contact details provided by the shortlisted applicant. The Candidate should be able to join at the earliest.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.