Reports to: Director of Media, AIFF
Brief Description of the Department
As the name suggests, the Media department looks after everything related to media, communications, and public relations at the All India Football Federation. The department is responsible for the day-to-day communications that go out on the website and the social media, and is also in constant touch with the external media over various issues and queries.
* To provide the majority of the Federation’s photography arising from a diverse range of events, plus individual/portrait/team photography, as needed. This photography is likely to be used in a variety of internal and external media including the website.
* To act as the Official Photographer for AIFF events and as such manage effectively to ensure key events are captured.
* To be responsible for ensuring the work is co-ordinated, edited, catalogued and filed appropriately.
* Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
* Ability to use different types of photographic equipment and photo editing software.
* Understanding of artificial and natural lighting and how it affects different settings, shapes and skin tones.
* Good communication and people skills, with the ability to discuss artistic concepts in easy-to-understand terms.
* A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic.
Interested candidates should mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Photographer’. It is mandatory to also share at least 5 samples of their work along with the application, and state their expected remuneration. Last date of Application is 22nd October 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview at a time & date which will be communicated on the contact details provided by the shortlisted applicant. The Candidate should be able to join at the earliest.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.