Reports to Technical Director
Head of Scouting
- Develop overall strategy & plan for Scouting in coordination with Technical Director.
- Communication & liaising withState/Districts FAs/Clubs/other Technical Heads /coordinators for planning & management of scouting trials.
- Communication & liaising with other parties like players, parents, scouts, Consulate/Embassy officials, only after seeking approval/permission from Secretary General/Director National Teams.
- Management of the scouting video management portal & related data.
- planning of trials & travel plans in consultation with Director National Teams/Secretary General AIFF.
- Assist in media interaction if required after approval from AIFF.
- Managing entire National/State level Scouts & talent database.
- Reporting to the Secretary General & Technical Director.
Candidate's Profile :
- Graduatein any stream.
- Holding minimum AFC A License certificate.
- May have attended Diploma/Couse/Workshops on Scouting.
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years as Scouts for Age group teams/Clubs.
- Former players with Scouting experience will be more.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Preparation of Scouting plan in consultation with Competition department
- Should be able to create a database of scouted talent.
- Excellent communication - written and oral - skills.
- Advanced Level of knowledge in Microsoft Office platforms such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint and analysis .
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as "Application for the Post of “Head of Scouting”. Last date of Application is 15th October 2022.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.