All India Football Federation is looking for an experienced Human Resource Manager who can be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. The ideal candidate should be able to join by end February and will act as the link between the organization’s management and its employees, as their work would range from providing consultation on strategic planning and performance management to interviewing and recruiting new staff. The HR manager will also be responsible for attracting, motivating, and retaining the most qualified talent by leading the HR department.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Work with the management on setting the culture at the organization
- Maintain the work structure by creating and updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions, as per the required hiring of AIFF
- Maintain and update organizational charts
- Create a structured and consistent recruitment process
- Manage the recruitment and selection process to fill vacant positions including writing and placing job ads and organizing resumes, applications and interviews
- Assist in developing, analyzing and managing the company’s performance appraisal system that drives high performance. Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization
- Prepare and maintain employee files
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Planning and conducting new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards Company goals
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Maintain staff and department records and reports
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of human capital
- Assisting in developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Analyse0 wage and salary reports and data to advise on the compensation plan
- Create and monitor a training development plan for staff
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Develop, revise, and recommend personnel policies and procedures
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings
- Create a protocol for hiring staff and helping them to integrate very fast to the social and sports professional environment of India and AIFF
- Create a protocol for hiring the Indian national head and assistant coaches based on their sportive performances and experiences at high professional level
- Lead digitization of HR-related records and database
- Develop and maintain a human resources system that meets top management information needs
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization
- Ensure compliances by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements from AFC and FIFA
- Advise management on appropriate resolution of employee relations issues and grievances
- Prepare budget of human resources operations.
- Work with admin department to escalate and report issues of compliance with policies or absenteeism
- Supervise temporary staffing such as interns as needed
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Skills and Requirements
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR;
- At least 4-5 years related experience;
- Experience in performance appraisals and management process
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to effectively present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skilfully gather and analyze information
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of “HR Manager”. Last date of Application is 8th October 2022.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.