Reports to:Director of Players Status and Registration Department (PSRD)
Brief Description of the Department:
As the name suggests, this department of AIFF manages the players registered throughout India via AIFF's Centralised Registration System, wherein a player's registration/renewal and transfer is approved by the AIFF without which he/she cannot participate in any Competition organised/sanctioned by AIFF or its Member Associations and Affiliated Units.
This department also manages the disputes that are related to a player and club and/or a coach, Intermediaries registered with the AIFF and Anti-Doping.
In detail, this department manages the following Regulations:
- AIFF Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players (AIFF RSTP)
- AIFF Training Compensation and Solidarity Compensation (part of AIFF RSTP)
- AIFF Regulations on Working with Intermediaries
- AIFF Anti-Doping Regulations
The Coordinator’s main task is to look after player registrations, approval and renewals in the CRS and to ensure that the registrations are in compliance with the Regulations mentioned above as well as help in meeting the registration deadlines in AIFF's Centralised Registration System.
- To assist in the registration and verification of players in the Centralised Registration System (CRS) of AIFF.
- To assist in player transfer and renewal in the CRS of the AIFF.
- To assist in maintaining the database of the Clubs, Players in the Centralized Registration System.
- To assist in creating manuals, video tutorials of the CRS, Competition Management System (CMS) for the department.
- To assist in responding to the queries for the Stats Associations, Clubs, Players and other stakeholders.
- To assist in calculation of Training Compensation and Solidarity Contribution.
- Support the department to meet the deadline of AIFF's Centralised Registration System.
- To assist in upgrading the AIFF CRS and CMS portal and to manage any new project taken up by the department.
- To do any other tasks assigned by the Director of the Department.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Freshers can also apply.
- Professional that demonstrates a good knowledge of sports in general and football in particular.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office Platforms, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical capability
- Proven capability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Previous work experience in sports is mandatory.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Should be physically fit to travel domestically in various assignments as and when required.
- Should be willing to work long hours and on weekends.
Interested candidates should mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of “ Coordinator (PSRD Department)”. Last date of Application is 30th September 2022.AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.