Reports to Secretary General
- Oversee communication and corporate relationship for Indian football ecosystem with special focus on national teams of all age groups.
- Drive high quality content generation and managing a team of content providers and PR personnel
- Oversee digital production and create a convergence model with special focus on social media.
- Create engagement and communication models with main stakeholders – fans, sponsors and working media
- Build www.the-aiff.com as the hub of Indian Football Information, aligned with the overall brand vision and messaging .
- Liaise with state units and help in communication and integration of member bodies with national federation.
- Brand building and monetization of original content, not limited to OTT.
- Analyse content and marketing goals using Google tools like analytics.
- Regular reporting of events and development
- Communication with AFC and FIFA as part of the developmental process.
- Identifying potential storylines around Indian Football which can be highlighted on AIFF’s digital channels and external media organisations.
- Initiating PR campaigns around special topics or events.
- Pay special emphasis on promotion and publicity of women’s football in India.
- Conduct media operations from time to time.
- Age below 58 years.
- Relevant experience of 15-20 years in PR/Media.
- Graduate/Master’s degree in any stream.
- Should be able to motivate & lead media a team at AIFF.
- Should possess excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Have sound internal and external communication skills.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office platforms such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and analytics will be a plus
- Should be a complete team player and ready to work at odd hours.
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to email@example.com with the subject as "Application for the Post of “Director Media & Communications ”. Last date of Application is 22nd September 2022.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.