All India Football Federation is looking for a Director Marketing & Commercials. The position is initially available for the duration of one year on a contractual basis and may be renewed based on performance. This position is based out of Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Draft strategies for all AIFF including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Ensure AIFF brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Strive to build a positive brand for the AIFF.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Work closely with stakeholders in providing value to commercial partners and fans.
- Implementation of external positioning and brand concept for AIFF/events, considering with FIFA´s/AFC’s, the Federation and other interested parties’ requirements;
- Work Efficiently with AFC/FIFA & other stake holders in all the commercial and marketing activities;
- Manage all the Sponsor accounts for the event, to maximize their rights, exposure and generate activations plans according to their different needs;
- Supervise the execution of the sponsor contracts, the services tenders and instruct the rest of its team about the legal considerations of every agreement;
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Analyze and optimize campaigns and the overall digital performance to improve return on investment.
- Develop its work consistently with the values of the organization;
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Other tasks and projects that may be required from the Secretary General from time to time.
- Full university education in careers such as Commercial Engineering, Public Relations, Marketing, Law or others related;
- Sales and Marketing master’s degree is a plus;
- At least 5 years working experience and 2 year in leadership positions;
- Candidate that has previously worked on the Marketing or Commercial Areas of Public or Private Companies;
- Knowledge of the following Areas: Sales, Marketing, Communications, Sponsorship and Law.
- Working legal knowledge for the procurement of contracts.
- Experience in executing marketing strategies, ideally in the sports industry.
- Experience in managing and controlling large expenditure budgets.
- Proven track record in managing big sponsors accounts.
- Excellent relationship with sponsors, with special attention to all their requirements and maximizing their rights.
- Proven track records in client management and retention;
- Knowledge of Public and Private Tenders.
- Previous experience participating in international sporting events or with teams in international competitions.
- Familiar with managing POP materials, design elements and BTL events;
- Strong analytical capacity.
- Proven leadership capacity and good relationship with subordinates in high stress moments.
- Excellent communication - written and oral – skills.
- Advanced Level of knowledge in Microsoft Office platforms such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Work Experience in sports and start-up companies is a plus.
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as "Application for the Post of “Director Marketing & Commercials”. Last date of Application is 15th September 2022.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.