All India Football Federation is looking to hire a Executive Assistant for Secretary General. This position is based out of Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Act as the point of contact among HODs, employees, Executive Committee, Sub Committee’s members, Members of State Associations, stakeholders,FIFA/AFC/International etc.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Ensure systematic filing
- Documentation of all original contracts.
- Responsible for administrative and secretarial tasks of the Secretary General.
- Coordinate various meeting preparations including compiling meeting files and writing minutes.
- Manage the day-to-day affairs of assigned sub-tasks.
- Manage the schedules and appointments of Secretary General
- Drafting letters & compiling reports; preparing & managing Committee meeting files.
- Coordinate all document flow between department and other departments.
- Manage and, when appropriate, respond to email correspondence relating to the department.
- Perform other tasks as assigned to support the department as and when required.
- Graduate with minimum 7 years of experience in the secretarial/administrative field, which potentially incorporates experience within a multi-national corporation.
- Strong organizational & inter-personal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (including Excellent English language skills, both written and oral).
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically typing and formatting Microsoft Word documents.
- Must be proficient in shorthand/ dictation
- Must be a diploma/degree holder in Office Management & Secretarial Management.
Candidates should mail their CV to email@example.com along with the reference of their work with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of EA to Secretary General’. Last date of Application is 15th September 2022.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.