All India Football Federation is looking for a Head of Strategy and Planning. The position is initially available for the duration of one year on a contractual basis and may be renewed based on performance. This position is based out of Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
The Head of Strategy and Planning will support design and execution of our strategic planning cycle and annual planning process, ensuring goals are clear and measurable, and plans are integrated across departments and MAs. Helps track progress to facilitate continuous improvement and accountability.
The Head of Strategy and Planning will work with the Secretary General and Executive Committee to support discussions and decision making.
Creative problem-solving and problem structuring, quantitative analysis, strategic acumen, ability to communicate complex ideas in simple ways, strong work planning and project management, comfort with ambiguity, relationship-building and influencing skills, executive presence, and a bias toward action are important for success in this role.
• Leads development of the strategic plan/framework for the organization, taking a big-picture
• Work closely with Secretary General, Executive Committee, Department Heads and
• Overlooking execution of strategic initiatives, and develop insights for continuous improvement
• Stays on top of trends in international football ecosystem, fundraising, and impact measurement.
• Understanding existing digital infrastructure supporting Indian Football, finding caveats, and
developing plan to overcome them in time.
• Leading Process development and improvement
• Data and information management
• Essential Qualification - MBA / Post Graduation Degree (2 years) from a recognized University in
Sports Management or General Management
• At least 5 years of experience in Management Consulting / Strategy Planning
• Relevant experience in Country or State level sports associations
• Experience around Stakeholder Management / Cross-Functional team/department project
planning and execution
• Excellent written and oral skills
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of “Head of Strategy & Planning”. Last date of Application is 15th September 2022.
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.