Players Status and Registration Department (PSRD) .
Brief Description of the Department:
As the name suggests, this department of AIFF manages the players registered throughout India via AIFF's Centralised Registration System, wherein a player's registration/renewal and transfer is Approved by AIFF without which he/she can not participate in any Competition organised/sanctioned by AIFF or its Member Associations and Affiliated Units.
1. Assist the registration department in the registration and verification of players in the Centralized Registration System of AIFF.
2. Assist in maintaining the database of the Schools, Clubs, Players in the Centralized Registration System.
3. Should be comfortable in multi-tasking.
4. Should be comfortable to work long hours.
5. Assist in any other job assigned to him/her by the Department.
1. Applicants must have excellent Computer skills. Freshers can also apply.
2. Selected candidates have to join immediately.
3. Suitable honorarium will be paid.
4. Internship duration – 2 months.
The candidate will have to based in New Delhi and report to AIFF’s Headquarters, ‘Football House.’
Last date of applying is Sunday, 10th September 2022.
Candidates desirous of applying for the above position to email Application with one page resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “APPLICATION FOR THE INTERNSHIP FOR PLAYERS STATUS AND REGISTRATION” .