- To provide comprehensive medical care for the members of the India Under-17 Women’s National Football Team.
- Provide emergency care and long-term supervision towards the optimal physical restoration of any health or musculoskeletal issues of the team members.
- Supervise the medical staff to achieve and maintain excellence in the quality of care provided to players when the National Football team participate in training camps and competitions.
- Do pre-competition medical assessment of the players.
- To manage different on-field medical situations and to do the required first aid procedures.
- Provide clinical advice and guidance to the staff within the National Team with relevant clinical diagnosis and medical decisions best suited for the team.
- Make sure the Covid protocols are maintained within the team and premises and be the lead medical response coordinator, if cases arise.
- Send the relevant health monitoring and medical reports to AFC/FIFA, as required.
- Maintain medical reports of the team members.
- Ensure the necessary dietary patterns to athletes is delivered to maximize performance, prevent disease and improve health.
- Adhere to the latest World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) principles and regulations with regard to the use of Drugs in Sport.
- Report to the Chief Medical Officer – All India Football Federation.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Well trained in managing on-field medical situations and fundamental knowledge of emergency care regarding sporting events.
- Expert knowledge of trauma, musculoskeletal injuries, and medical conditions affecting football players.
- Should possess special proficiency in the care of musculoskeletal injuries and medical conditions encountered in female athletes.
- Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sports Medicine (NMC recognized) after MBBS.
Duration of Contract
1st September to 31st October 2022
Skills and abilities:
- Good interpersonal and articulate communication skills.
- To be invariably available in case of medical issue for any of the team members.
- Guidance on recovery and sports nutrition.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Bilingual Hindi and English (English Language is a must - written and spoken).
Last date of applying is Sunday, 28th August 2022.
Candidates desirous of applying for the above position to mail their applications along with CVs at email@example.com with the subject as “ Application for the Post of “Team Doctor (Female) – India Under-17 Women’s National Team"
- Only the shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview at a Time & Date which will be communicated at the E mail ID provided by the shortlisted applicants.
- AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reasons.