This position will be responsible for assisting the Events Department with managing school students coming to the stadiums and implementation of the kids/Fan Engagement Zones and any other ancillary events/elements related to it for the LOC.
The Fan Engagement Manager will assist the events department, together with FIFA, All India Football Federation and the Host Cities, to strategize, implement and execute on ground activation, events and complete entertainment & operational requirements for the Fan zones in the stadium.
The Fan Engagement Manager will be responsible for: -
- The implementation and overall management of the Fan Zones for the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup India 2022
- Supporting the Head of events and venue Director in planning, mobilisation, program monitoring and execution of the complete flow of children that will take place during the matches in the stadium. This entails entertainment/infotainment/engagement operations and related functional areas
- Coordinate and liaise with the Head of events and the LOC venue director for all requirements
- Coordinate and supervise the responsibilities of all the Volunteers assigned for the Fan Engagement Programme
- The candidate must have knowledge and experience of events, especially with managing kids of all age groups
- Liaising with the LOC team internally and all the relevant stakeholders including Operations team, Govt coordinators, NGOs, School supervisors, F&B team, Stadium authorities as well as FIFA representatives
- Ensuring the Fan Engagement program delivery meets FIFA standards and expectations and is consistent throughout the tournament
- Writing & preparation of comprehensive reports, presentations, and documents for different stakeholders, including FIFA
Qualifications & Experience
- Full university education in careers such as Events Management, Project Management, Marketing, Communications and others related
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Experience in working and dealing with children of different age groups is a must
- Experience working in the Sports industry is desirable and a huge plus
- Knowledge and understanding of Operational issues, Logistics coordination & the importance of continual Communication & Updates to all parties concerned
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Good level of English; and good level of local language (Oriya, Konkani and Marathi) is a plus
- Advanced level of knowledge in Microsoft Office platforms such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint especially Power Point
- Ability to think on the feet – solution oriented and managing & maintaining calm in high-stress situations
- High energy individual with a knack to get the work done & delivered with vendors, peers and all concerned with a big warm smile!