This position will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategies for the Local Organising Committee of the World Cup at the venue level in each Host City.
The Venue Marketing Manager must work together with the Head of Marketing, FIFA, and the Host City to execute the marketing deliverables set by FIFA & The LOC. The Venue Marketing Manager must work jointly with the other venue officers and the LOC to implement strategies, action plans, and protocols that have as an objective to fulfil the Mission and Vision of the Local Organising Committee.
● Work with the FIFA Venue Marketing Manager to execute all marketing related activities at the venue;
● Implementation of strategies for the event, considering FIFA´s, the Federation and other interested parties requirements;
● Implement a marketing plan for the event at the venue that includes venue branding, Host City branding & making sure stadium branding deliverables are done according to the timelines.
● Collectively work with the sponsors and national supporters to implement their rights at the venue level;
● Implement, in conjunction with LOC and FIFA, the Host City Decoration Program; ● Work efficiently with all other officers in the marketing department in smooth operations of commercial deliverables.
● Be the first point of contact with the LOC Head of Marketing for all marketing-related matters in the Venue (including commercial servicing, youth programme and F&B). ● Compile consolidated marketing reports daily during the tournament.
● Full university education such as Public Relations, Marketing, Events Management, Law or others related;
● Events and Marketing Master’s Degree is a plus;
● At least 2 years of working experience;
● Knowledge of the following Areas: Marketing, Communications, Event Production, Sponsorship and Law is desirable;
● Experience in executing marketing strategies, ideally in the sports industry;
● Experience in dealing with sponsors, with special attention to all their requirements;
● Experience in dealing with branding agencies;
● Familiar with managing POP materials, design elements and BTL events;
● Strong analytical capacity;
● Proven leadership capacity and good relationship with subordinates in high-stress moments;
● Excellent written and oral skills;
● Advanced Level of English;
● Advanced Level of knowledge in Microsoft Office platforms such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint;