India is proud to be hosting the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup in 2022. This is the third
most important event of the FIFA calendar for Women’s Competitions, with 16 countries
playing a total of 32 games. The FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup has been a key stepping
stone in the careers of a large part of world football stars and will be one of the most
important events ever to be hosted in Indian football history. The tournament has a huge
worldwide reach and is a golden opportunity to showcase to the world, our cities, culture
and the capability of organizing an event meeting the highest standards.
Undoubtedly, the FIFA Under 17 Women’s World Cup will have a lasting influence on Indian
Football and is primed to be a game changer for the Football Vision in India through
upgradation of infrastructure, improved game operations standards and refining the overall
quality of the game.
This position will be responsible to facilitate the implementation of the Accreditation &
Access Control functional area for Local Organising Committee of the FIFA U-17 Women’s
World Cup India 2022
• Working under the supervision of the Senior Accreditation and Access control
Manager to develop & maintain a comprehensive track sheet with input from all
Access control Venue Officers for every facility accounting for LOC.
• Building relationships with key venue stakeholders participating in the FIFA U-17
Women’s World Cup in 2022.
• Responsible for Background check (BGC) process.
• Coordination with all functional areas and client groups for data collection of
accreditations and ensuring the BGC process is initiated.
• Ensure all the data is received from the accreditation department as required for
BGC process submitted timely and Coordinate with local police authority for BGC
clearance and approvals.
• Liaison for missing data information and resubmitting as and where applicable
required for the BGC process.
• Liaison with LOC safety and security team for planning.
• Responsible for complete access control planning and implementation for all venues
with the help of Venue access control manager.
• Responsible for preparing the zoning plan, signage plan & access control plan in
coordination with venue access control manager and safety & security manager.
• Responsible for training venue access control manager & volunteers on how to use
the accreditation system and process.
• Brief safety & security team about the accreditation and different category zones
planning on how to control the access.
• Minimum 4+ years of experience accreditations and Access control operations and
within depth understanding of functioning of accreditation systems.
• Project management understanding or ability to work closely with the Senior
accreditation & access control manager operations team to structure the overall
accreditation programme in keeping with operational and security processing
• Prior experience in accreditations or facility operations with international events such
as FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017, ICC tournaments, IPL, ISL, HIL, Pro Kabaddi
League or Commonwealth Games.
• Clear understanding of stadium operations and access requirements of various
• A strong communicator with proven leadership ability to support accreditation
• Strong ability to learn, operate and guide venue staff with usage of accreditation
• Working knowledge of the security regulations to be applied in stadiums and other
types of events from an accreditation’s perspective.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams).
• Proven capability to work under pressure in a team environment.
• Ability to solve problems, negotiations and conflict resolutions.