India is proud to be hosting the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup in 2022. This is the third
most important event of the FIFA calendar for Women’s Competitions, with 16 countries
playing a total of 32 games. The FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup has been a key stepping
stone in the careers of a large part of world football stars and will be one of the most
important events ever to be hosted in Indian football history. The tournament has a huge
worldwide reach and is a golden opportunity to showcase to the world, our cities, culture
and the capability of organizing an event meeting the highest standards.
Undoubtedly, the FIFA Under 17 Women’s World Cup will have a lasting influence on
Indian Football and is primed to be a game changer for the Football Vision in India through
upgradation of infrastructure, improved game operations standards and refining the
overall quality of the game.
This position will be responsible to facilitate the implementation of the Accreditation
functional area for Local Organising Committee of the FIFA U-17 Women’s World
Cup India 2022
• Working under the supervision of the Senior Accreditation and Access control
Manager to develop & maintain a comprehensive track sheet with input from all
Accreditation Venue Officers for every facility accounting for LOC, FIFA,
State/Central Government & any other stakeholder as per FIFA’s Accreditation
• Building relationships with key venue stakeholders participating in the FIFA U-17
Women’s World Cup in 2022.
• Take responsibility for the Venue Accreditation Centre operations including
managing operating hours, shift schedules, facility setup (via Overlays), material
& stock management, technology, networking systems, volunteer (Volunteer
Management) and Accreditation venue processes.
• Take responsibility for Accreditation issue resolution on venues.
• To work closely with the LOC Access control manager for venue Safety &
Security Functional Area to install access control signage as per the zone
planning for each of the facilities.
• Manage to complete the accreditation process for the FIFA U-17 Women’s World
Cup in 2022 tournament including printing, production, distribution and
scheduling of Accreditation.
• Manage secure information and data submitted by client groups during the
• Train Accreditation venue managers and volunteers on how to use the
Accreditation System and processes.
• Support in preparing the zoning plan, signage plan & access control plan in
coordination with access control manager.
• Prepare a final report compiling information from all Accreditation Venue Officers
for all the venue-specific facilities to contribute towards the overall report for the
• Coordination with all functional areas and client groups for data collection of
accreditations and ensuring the BGC process is initiated.
• Minimum 4+ years of experience accreditations operations and within depth
understanding of functioning of accreditation systems.
• Project management understanding or ability to work closely with the Senior
accreditation & access control manager operations team to structure the overall
accreditation programme in keeping with operational and security processing
• Prior experience in accreditations or facility operations with international events
such as FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017, ICC tournaments, IPL, ISL, HIL, Pro
Kabaddi League or Commonwealth Games.
• Clear understanding of stadium operations and access requirements of various
• A strong communicator with proven leadership ability to support accreditation
• Strong ability to learn, operate and guide venue staff with usage of accreditation
• Working knowledge of the security regulations to be applied in stadiums
and other types of events from an accreditation’s perspective.
• Capacity to elaborate reports on Accreditations for the LOC leader.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams).
• Proven capability to work under pressure in a team environment.
• Ability to solve problems, negotiations and conflict resolutions.