The Venue Administration and Accounts Officer will be appointed for each host city and will be required to take care of the administrative matters at all the Venue Offices and manage the Venue office accounts. The interested candidates should have an understanding and experience of office administration and accounts management.
• The Venue Administration Officer will be responsible to ensure successful set-up of the LOC Office at DY Patil Stadium (Navi Mumbai), Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (Goa) and Kalinga Stadium (Bhubaneswar)
• Maintain the petty cash issued for running office expenses. Keeping track of all the expenses at the Venue and providing regular updates to the central team.
• Maintain adequate supply of office stationery at the venue in a cost-effective manner. • Appoint a vendor to provide laundry services at the stadium and make payment through petty cash.
• Manage and distribute VIK Material and other supplies received at the stadium. Be responsible for maintaining all required documentation like delivery challans etc.
• Maintaining records of all documents received and be the first point of contact for delivery of any documents to the LOC Venue Office.
• Preparation of contracts for venue staff and co-ordinate with finance department of the LOC to ensure necessary documentation such as invoice etc. is raised as per the Administration Guidelines of the LOC.
• Coordinate the Accreditation process of the Venue Staff
• Ensure day to day smooth running of the Venue office operations in an efficient manner • Provide administrative support to all the functional areas as required.
• Management of COVID 19 related SOP & preventive measures for office
Key Performance Indicators:
Will be communicated in due time by the Tournament Director in accordance with the goals established between FIFA and the LOC for the FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup India 2022.
• A graduate with experience of working in Office Administration and Accounts Management in a public and/or private organization
• Experience of working in office administration in large scale national or international sports events and knowledge of various functional areas of an international sports event is desired • Working knowledge in operating computers in particular MS Word and MS Excel • Good communication skills (including local language of host city) and ability to work with different functional areas
• Proven capability to work under pressure in a team environment
• Ability to think out of the box and work as per the stipulated timelines is a must • Formal education in Human Resources would be an asset.
• Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and proactive and basic command over English