Position: Infotainment Manager
Area: Events Department
Reports to: Head of Events, Local Organising Committee
Place: Head Office - New Delhi, India - Host cities (Bhubaneswar/Goa/Navi Mumbai)
Type of Contract: Conditions to be confirmed by the Organization
This position will be responsible for assisting the Events Department with implementation of the all the Legacy Events for the Local Organizing Committee of the World Cup of the different areas related to events: Legacy Events, Opening Ceremony, Match Day Infotainment, Awards Ceremony and any other ancillary events for the LOC.
The Infotainment Manager will assist the Head of Events, together with FIFA, All India Football Federation and the Host Cities, to strategies and implement on ground activations, events and complete infotainment operations requirements.
The Infotainment Manager will assist in delivering all objectives which are aligned with the Tournament legacy. She/He will work closely with the Head of Events and other relevant departments in managing infotainment stadium operations across host cities.
The Infotainment Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head of Events with planning, monitoring and execution of the complete flow of match day entertainment/Infotainment operations and related functional areas.
- Infotainment Manager must have knowledge of the detailed program including run of show, production schedules, cue sheets, runorder and production plans.
- Management of venue level infotainment includes; management & coordination between match commissioner, announcer, VAR (Video Assistant referee) control room, DJ, LED operator & audio technician’s
- Coordinate and liaise with the Head of Events for all Music licensing requirements.
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders including operational FA’s as well as FIFA representatives.
- Management of Infotainment supplier contracted to deliver Infotainment Program.
- Ensuring Infotainment program delivery meets FIFA standards and expectations and is consistent throughout tournament.
- Preparation of match day reports, presentations and documents for different stakeholders, primarily FIFA;
- Will assist the events department with any other Events as part of the Legacy Calendar for the U17WWC 2022.
Qualifications & Experience
- Full university education in careers such as Commercial Engineering, Public Relations, Marketing, Events Management, others related;
- Sales and Marketing Master’s Degree is a plus;
- At least 3 years working experience
- Candidate that has previously worked on the Marketing, Events or Commercial Areas of Public or Private Companies;
- Knowledge of the following Areas: Sales, Marketing, Communications, Event Production & Sponsorship;
- Experience executing event & marketing strategies, ideally in the sports industry;
- Previous experience participating in international sporting events or with teams in international competitions;
- Excellent written and oral skills;
- Advanced Level of English;
- Advanced Level of knowledge in Microsoft Office platforms such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint;