Position:Senior Manager / Manager - Grassroots Development
Reporting:To theTechnical Director / Head of Coach Education, AIFF
The Senior Manager / Manager, Grassroots will report to the Head of Coach Education, AIFF and is accountable for the grassroots development of football in India including the identification, documentation (Grassroots course content) and implementation of consistent grassroots education across the country.
- Grassroots Courses & Programs:
- Work on AFC Grassroots Charter
- Create and conduct programs that offer game introduction, basic skills and techniques, age related game exposure and above all integration and fun aimed at promoting the game.
- Create awareness and spread the message about the AIFF Golden Baby League to prospective stakeholders through the Grassroots Courses & Programs
- Talent identification through Grassroots development activities.
- Design and create Grassroots Annual Calendar for AIFF which will be inclusive of Leagues, Tournaments, Coach education, Festivals, and other related activities
- Preparation of operational and technical development plan for the Grassroots Department including succession plan
- Review the AIFF Grassroots Course content to create a comprehensive curriculum
- Conduct E License (Grassroots Leaders) Courses in line with the AIFF Strategic Plan
- Ensure 100% digitisation of data on Grassroots Leaders, Instructors, Courses and Players
- Help Grassroots centres, academies, clubs etc. to enhance and streamline Grassroots development program
- To promote concept of basic Futsal through Grassroots courses and programs.
- Work with the Technical Director on the training concept for the 6-12 year age category
- Instructor development:
- Design and administer an overall Instructor development program with the objective of covering various regions
- Create implementation plan for the Instructors according to the requirement of the annual plan
- Identify potential instructors
- Prepare the AIFF Grassroots Refresher Course to educate existing Instructors to be able to deliver quality courses
- Create job description for the on-board Instructors and delegate and monitor the tasks assigned by AIFF
- Work closely with the Instructor and monitor the quality of courses
- Creation of systematic reporting format for Instructors
- Assess and analyse the outcome of the program
- Golden Baby Leagues &Special Grassroots Events:
- Liaise with Baby League Manager for the Baby League Project and ensure it is integrated well within the Grassroots development programme and courses
- Special events and AFC Grassroots Day on May 15th each year to achieve maximum reach in terms of volume of activities as well as participants
- Prepare and share a quarterly report with the Head of Coach Education, Technical Director and Strategy and Operations for all Grassroots activities conducted.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of AFC C License
- At least 4 years of involvement in Grassroots Football
- Experience as a Grassroots Football Instructor
- Sound administrative, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and project management skills to ensure quality delivery of various programmes and sound budgeting and financial accountability
- Good managerial skills and experience enabling him to coordinate with staff who work out of the headquarters or outside it
- Experience of mentoring and developing other players/coaches
- A dynamic, confident communicator (verbal, written) with the ability to adapt style and approach as and when required
- Ability to work in a team environment and to prioritise team objectives over individual objectives
- Possess an excellent work ethic
Last date for application: 15th May 2022
Interested candidates shouldtheir application along with CV, Cover Letter and proof of relevant qualifications at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Senior Manager/Manager, Grassroots”. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview at a time and date which will be communicated through e-mail. AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or application without assigning any reason.