A State Development Coordinator forms the liaison between the State FA and AIFF over various developmental activities and football operations initiated by AIFF across the country. The position has been created by AIFF as part of its third edition of the State Development project to be launched in June 2022. The third edition is a new venture with a promising scope of work in new states as mentioned below. The State Development project serves as a supporting project to all operational ventures across various football departments like Coaches Education, Grassroots Football, Leagues and Competitions, Referees Education, and Youth Development.
1. Leagues & Competitions
a. Oversee the AIFF Competition Management and Player Registration systems (CMS and CRS) for the state association and enable registration of all state-affiliated/recognized competitions on the same.
b. Ensure competition regulations are made and uploaded on the system (CMS) for the concerning competitions.
c. Liaise with the Registrations department and the concerning competitions department at AIFF to ensure proper flow of work regarding any AIFF/State FA approved competition at State level.
2. Youth Development: Academy Accreditation and Youth Competitions
a. Inspection and Assessment of various clubs and academies applied for Academy Accreditation.
b. Monitor and report on all Local Youth Competitions organised by or under the affiliation of AIFF, State and District Football Associations.
c. Conduct Workshops on Academy Accreditation under Youth Development for clubs/academies.
d. Liaise and monitor the operations of Youth League clubs and academies participating in leagues at States and National Level.
3. Grassroots: Baby Leagues & AIFF E-Certificate Courses
a. Liaise with organizers on the management and organisation of AIFF Baby Leagues
b. Monitor and Report on Baby League operations at locations under the jurisdiction of his/her employment.
c. Liaise with AIFF Project In-charge on Baby League operations.
d. Monitor, authenticate and update data obtained from Baby Leagues on AIFF Baby League portal.
e. Liaise with AIFF Grassroots Manager, State Associations and Affiliated Clubs/Academies on organisation of AIFF E-Certificate Courses.
f. Liaise with AIFF Women’s Football Department on all Girls Grassroots activities in respective states.
g. Monitor, authenticate and update data on AIFF E-Certified coaches and Instructors on AIFF Coaches Registration Portal.
4. Coach Education & Women’s Football:
a. Liaise with AIFF in planning, organisation and monitoring of AIFF/AFC Coaching Courses as and when required.
b. Assist in setting up Development Centres and Academies in respective states for Girls Football.
c. Report on all Women’s & Girls Football activities in the State including grassroots, youth competitions, coaching courses etc.
Locations: The Development Coordinators (DCs) will be based out of and operating from the selected State Association offices given below. They may be required to travel to other states near to their state of operations as and when required to monitor, manage and assess all technical and administrative activities in regard to Indian Football. They may be relocated to other states or areas of work as and when required by AIFF.
States of Operations:
1. Gujarat (West)
2. Himachal Pradesh (North)
3. Jharkhand (East)
4. Chhattisgarh (East)
5. Telangana (South)
6. Sikkim (East)
7. Assam (North East)
8. Arunachal Pradesh (North East)
9. Tripura (North-East)
10. Rajasthan (West)
11. Madhya Pradesh (West)
12. Manipur (North East)
There will be one DC appointed for each State.
Reporting: They shall report to the Development Manager based at AIFF HQ and locally to the Honorary Secretary of the concerned State Association.
Length of Contract: A DC will be offered a contract of 1 year for his/her services.
Remuneration: Remuneration will be discussed during Interviews.
Skill set requirements for the position:
1. Must be proficient in English, Hindi and one other local language in reading, speaking and writing as part of his communication skills.
2. Minimal Educational qualification of Bachelor’s degree in any field.
3. Work Experience in Football administration at State Associations, Professional Clubs or AIFF of at least 1 year.
4. Must have good knowledge of the domestic football structure and its areas of operations in the country (For eg. Coach Education, Grassroots, Youth Development, Leagues & Competitions etc.)
5. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other related Software applications on Windows based systems.
6. Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
7. Ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
8. Should be physically fit to travel domestically in various assignments as and when required.
9. It is preferred that the candidate is a local person from one of the states chosen for the program although it may not be a factor in his/her selection.
Application Process: Any candidate intending to apply for the advertised job position must submit his/her resume along with a cover letter addressed to Mr. Kushal Das, General Secretary, AIFF stating his/her credentials for the position and three (3) States of Operations where he/she would like to be based in order of his/her preference. Resume and Cover Letters will have to be sent to email@example.com.