India is proud to be hosting the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup in 2022. This is the third most important event of the FIFA calendar for Women’s Competitions, with 16 countries playing a total of 32 games. The FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup has been a key stepping stone in the careers of a large part of world football stars and will be one of the most important events ever to be hosted in Indian football history. The tournament has a huge worldwide reach and is a golden opportunity to showcase to the world, our cities, culture and the capability of organizing an event meeting the highest standards.
Undoubtedly, the FIFA Under 17 Women’s World Cup will have a lasting influence on Indian Football and is primed to be a game changer for the Football Vision in India through upgradation of infrastructure, improved game operations standards and refining the overall quality of the game.
This position will be responsible to facilitate the implementation of the Accreditation functional area for Local Organising Committee of the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup India 2022
• Management of the complete accreditation process for the tournaments including zoning, set up of accreditation centres, as well as printing & distribution of accreditations.
• Liaison with FIFA accreditation to ensure accreditation system is developed as per the local requirements.
• Preparation of highly professional reports & documents for FIFA and other stakeholders.
• Ensuring that all works are completed within approved budgets and timelines. • Hiring experienced and qualified personnel within the team for consistent & efficient operations across all venues.
• To work closely with the LOC Safety & Security Functional Area to install access control signage as per the zoning planning for each of the facilities. • Ensure the setup & running operations of the Venue Accreditation Centres including facility setup (via Overlays), material & stock management, technology & networking systems, volunteer (Volunteer Management) & accreditation staff management & scheduling as well as support on the resolution of any incidental expenses.
• Responsible for preparing accreditation manual and guidelines • Support in preparing the zoning & access control plan in coordination with access control manager.
• Coordination for data collection and ensuring the BGC process is initiated • Responsible for ensuring all data is BGC completed in coordination with the LOC Safety & Security
• Responsible for Venue Accreditation Shift Planning.
• Develop the work in a manner consistent with the values of the organization. • Any other functions that may be required by the LOC Leadership from time to time.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience accreditations operations and within depth understanding of functioning of accreditation systems.
• Project management understanding or ability to work closely with the LOC Operations team to structure the overall accreditation programme in keeping with operational and security processing requirements.
• Prior experience in accreditations or facility operations with international events such as FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017, ICC tournaments, IPL, ISL, HIL, Pro Kabaddi League or Commonwealth Games.
• Clear understanding of stadium operations and access requirements of various stakeholder categories.
• A strong communicator with proven leadership ability to support venue accreditation teams.
• Strong ability to learn, operate and guide venue staff with usage of accreditation software.
• Working knowledge of the security regulations to be applied in stadiums and other types of events from an accreditation’s perspective.
• Capacity to elaborate reports on Accreditations for the LOC leadership. • Advance level in Microsoft Office Platforms, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Extremely strong analytical capability and meticulous work ethic. • Proven capability to work under pressure in a team environment. • Meticulous, detail oriented with a strong ability to organize and structure planning to support on ground delivery.