India is proud to be hosting the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup in 2022. This is the third most important event of the FIFA calendar for Women’s Competitions, with 16 countries playing a total of 32 games. The FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup has been a key stepping stone in the careers of a large part of world football stars and will be one of the most important events ever to be hosted in Indian football history. The tournament has a huge worldwide reach and is a golden opportunity to showcase to the world, our cities, culture and the capability of organizing an event meeting the highest standards.
Undoubtedly, the FIFA Under 17 Women’s World Cup will have a lasting influence on Indian Football and is primed to be a game changer for the Football Vision in India through upgradation of infrastructure, improved game operations standards and refining the overall quality of the game.
This position will be responsible for managing and coordinating all administrative tasks along with operational planning of Team Services. He/she will be eventually assigned upto 8 PMAs to coordinate and manage during the tournament.
- Support the LOC Team Services Manager & FIFA Team Services Manager in various tasks related to delivering a top-class team facilities;
- Coordinate, train and manage the Team Liaison Officers (TLOs) assigned to each Participating Member Association (PMA);
- Work with the team liaison officers to manage/ resolve any issues faced by the participating team, upto 8 teams for the tournament;
- Assist in recruiting, training, and managing the Team Services volunteers to ensure the optimal usage of the manpower;
- With reference to FIFA’s IFES Team Services module, confirm the PMA’s daily schedule and make necessary arrangements;
- Coordinate and manage all necessary tasks related to various Team Services events and activities before, during and after the tournament;
- Ensuring all relevant tournament requirements and requests from the participating teams are met in a timely and efficient manner by coordinating with other LOC departments;
- Assist in catering to PMA’s additional requests during the tournament like sourcing equipments or any personal item etc. on short notice;
- Coordinate and work with the Event Services Department for any transport or other requests of participating teams;
- Establish clear and transparent communication with the PMA and their respective TLO;
- Ensure that relevant changes and information involving the Teams are duly communicated to the relevant Departments;
- Coordinate with and assist venue staff for any matters involving participating teams;
- Work closely with the FIFA Team Services Manager and other stakeholders on matters related to Team Services as mentioned above but not limited to;
- Support the Competitions and Team Services department for any other matters involving Competitions and Team Services, as reasonably required.
- Bachelors in Sports Administration, Business Administration or related fields.
- 0-2 years of experience in Sports Event Management preferably with international sporting events and international sports organisations;
- Adequate knowledge of football;
- Fluency in English & Hindi (written and spoken) along with FIFA language- French and Spanish is preferable;
- Excellent administrative and customer service skills;
- Ability to multitask, strong time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to solve problems, negotiations and conflict resolutions;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams);
- Excellent ability to work under pressure;
- Experience in dealing with large delegations and their various requests (for e.g. transport, food, accommodation and other requests) is a plus;
- Demonstrated stakeholder relationship management skills and prior experience in dealing with large sporting delegations and other various stakeholder groups is a plus.
Interested applicants should mail their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org The last date for submitting applications is April 30th, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview. LOC reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.