Job Description - Overlays & Energy Manager
- Responsible for complete venue infrastructure readiness for delivery of the tournament which includes all the competition venues & training sites.
- Coordinating with all the other departments of the LOC for preparing venue operational plans & requirements.
- Ensuring timely procurement & managing overlay scope and budget control for venues within responsibility.
- Develop and maintain construction schedules together with the removal/reinstatement phase.
- Venue site visits and validation of designed solutions & coordinate design information between contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legislation and that overlay requirement are planned designed and delivered safely and in accordance with health and safety legislation
- Identify the power resources at stadiums and training sites. stadium in house. Implement practice and procedure designed to reduce energy consumption and/or improve efficiency of usage.
- Plan& Identify the Generator requirements for the Floodlights and all the other operational areas.
- Maintain the log sheet for stadium & training sites. Plan the Manpower requirements for Energy management.
- Professional with 5 years’ experience in the execution of events in India dependent on production and implementation of overlays
- Clear understanding of procurement and overlays
- Budget control and efficiency along with a clear understanding of cash flow
- Meticulous, detail oriented with a strong ability to organise and structure planning to support on ground delivery.
- Capacity to elaborate reports on overlays
- Strong analytical ability
- Proven capability to work under pressure.