All India Football Federation is looking for an experienced Manager who will be directly responsible for the entire human resource function, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, maintaining employee personnel files, policy designing, training and development, as well as oversee administrative functions such as payroll supervision, benefits administration and leave management. The ideal candidate should be able to act as the link between the organization’s management and its employees and play a key role as an ambassador for organizational culture and values, ensuring they are visible, and upheld. The People and Culture Manager will also be responsible for attracting, motivating, and retaining the most qualified talent and driving and improving the culture of the organization alongside the management. This role requires an individual who is self-motivated and able to work effectively even with limited supervision.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Work with the management on setting the culture at the organization
- Maintain the work structure by creating and updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions, as per the required hiring of AIFF
- Maintain and update organizational charts
- Create a structured and consistent recruitment process including onboarding and orientation to align and foster positive attitude towards company goals
- Manage the recruitment and selection process to fill vacant positions including writing and placing job ads and organizing resumes, applications and interviews
- Develop and widen network to identify better talent for recruitment
- Assist in developing, analyzing and managing the company’s performance appraisal system that drives high performance. Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Works with the management on setting goals for employees
- Oversee preparation, maintenance and audit of employee files
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of human capital
- Assisting in developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s human capital budget
- Analyze wage and salary reports and data to advise on the compensation plan
- Conduct regular payroll audits to ensure full compliance and zero error payroll, including disbursal of benefits.
- Create and monitor a training development plan for staff
- Review and update existing policies as well as design new ways to improve processes
- Influence organizational and cultural changes needed to achieve strategic objectives by cultivating commitment to change and helping overcome resistance to change
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Participate in administrative staff meetings
- Create a protocol for hiring the Indian national head and assistant coaches based on their sportive performances and experiences at high professional level
- Liaise with IT to for in-house digitization of HR processes & related records
- Develop and maintain human resources dashboards & metrics that meet top management information needs
- Ensure compliances by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements from AFC and FIFA and other laws or local governing bodies
- Advise management on appropriate resolution of employee relations issues and grievances
- Work with admin department to escalate and report issues of compliance with policies or absenteeism
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks
- Any other task assigned from time to time
Skills and Requirements
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR
- At least 4-5 years of related experience
- Experience in performance appraisals and management process
- Prior experience in sports industry or interest and knowledge of football is desirable
- Proven ability to work in a professional and discreet manner with sensitive and confidential information
- Desire and drive to attain results and close issues even if faced with resistance
- Hands-on experience of HR systems, databases and automation tools such as ATS, PMS modules etc.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and communication skills
- Must be able to effectively present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Highly motivated and proven ability to juggle a high volume of concurrent activities and work to deadlines and manage multiple stakeholders. Committed to getting the job done (including on weekends and after hours as required)
- Knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
date of applying is 18th January 2022 and the successful candidate must be
able to join by last week of February 2022.
candidates should mail their applications along with CVs, cover letter and
proof of relevant qualification at firstname.lastname@example.org with
the subject as “Application for the Post of People and Culture Manager -
Name” and also state their expected remuneration. Only shortlisted candidates
will be notified for an interview at a time & date which will be
communicated on the contact details provided by the shortlisted
AIFF reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy
or applications without assigning any reason.